| 
Register
Banner
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Registry Website Update
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Registry Website Update
Registry Website Update 3 Months, 3 Weeks ago  
As some of you may be aware, my website guy is currently engaged in designing a new 2+2 Registry website. The current site, in terms of look and functionality, is a dinosaur. Eventually it will crash.
I've always paid for the Registry out of pocket, with the help of an occasional sale of merchandise from the Registry store and even more occasional donations from members. I've never considered charging dues to join, because I don't want to discourage the registration of cars - my goal is to record data for every 2+2 out there.
However, this project is a bit more expensive than the original work done in 2010, so I am soliciting voluntary help to offset the cost. Over the last couple of years, some generous support has been received from a few Registry members, for which I am grateful. I'd like to thank them publicly:
Paul Alexander
Jim Batlle
Rich Cook
Terry Ford
Gary Green
George Husfelt
Gary Kittle
Michael Korchmar
David Levine
Mike Murray
Steve Peluso
Jeff Warren
The 2+2 Chapter of the Pontiac-Oakland Club
(if I missed anyone, let me know)

It looks as if the new website should be completed in the next few months, which means the final payment will be due. So far we are about 2/3 of the way there, in terms of donations. Whatever shortfall there is, I will make up. If you value this effort, please consider supporting it. You can contact me at jgand789@hotmail.com
OldInjun
Admin
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Copyright © 2024 Pontiac 2+2 Registry · Website by  Garnet Design Group