| 
Register
Banner
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

ORIGINAL HURST WHEELS FOR SALE
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: ORIGINAL HURST WHEELS FOR SALE
ORIGINAL HURST WHEELS FOR SALE 12 Years, 6 Months ago  
For sale is a set of very rare HURST wheels. Original HURST wheels were only produced from 1965 to 1969 and discontinued because they cost too much to produce. These were tested and proven to be the safest wheels made because they were double forged. George Hurst teamed up with HARVEY aluminum who produced double forged airplane wheels. Original Hurst wheels today are very rare. You all now the rest of the story. This is a set of 4. These have never been restored before. They still have all the sharp edges. All rings are the originals rechromed years ago and still in excellent shape. These have been on my 1965 Pontiac Catalina 2+2 for over 20 years. These wheels are the crowning touch to any car! These are 14x6 with a 5 inch bolt pattern. These fit Pontiac and Oldsmobile full-size cars and maybe others. These also can be reworked to fit anything. I have only seen 1 other full set on eBay in the past 6 years. $3200.00. I can only ship items or email after my daytime job. figure shipping around $20-30 dollars a wheel.Thank you in advance!
Please contact Mike 203-531-8737
2plustwo1965
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2011/10/06 10:20 By 2plustwo1965.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Copyright © 2024 Pontiac 2+2 Registry · Website by  Garnet Design Group