| 
Register
Banner
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Norwalk 2+2 Reunion!!!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1234567
TOPIC: Norwalk 2+2 Reunion!!!
Norwalk 2+2 Reunion!!! 10 Years, 2 Months ago  
BIG NEWS -

We are planning to celebrate the 50th Anniversary of the first Pontiac 2+2 model year with a (hopefully) HUGE gathering of 2+2's at the Ames Tri-Power Nationals at Norwalk, Ohio, on August 1-3. Go to this link for complete event details.

To quote the organizers,"We love the Pontiac hobby and Pontiac folks! Our event is the largest Pontiac event in the country and includes a two day car show, 3 full days of drag racing, and the largest Pontiac swap meet ever!"

As planning progresses we will keep you informed of the details. In the meantime, chime in here if you plan on attending - last year there were about a dozen 2+2's at Norwalk, and I would love to be able to tell the promoters that we need more space this year. If you have never been to Norwalk, this is the year to check it off your bucket list!
OldInjun
Admin
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Norwalk 2+2 Reunion!!! 10 Years, 2 Months ago  
That sounds good. I will be honest, I am going to be trying to sell my 2+2 this spring/summer. If I do not sell it then I will probably be there. Been to Norwalk for the Ames show a number of times with my 2+2. Took 3rd in my class in 2005. I missed the 2007 get together with my 1977 Can Am (recently sold), so maybe I will make it for this one.
421HO
graphgraph

Re:Norwalk 2+2 Reunion!!! 10 Years ago  
I am going to REALLY try to be there this year!
19652plus2
graphgraph

I just corresponded with the Norwalk organizers, and plans are moving ahead. There will be a competition for the "Best 2+2" award, as judged by the Tri-Power Nat's judges (so you can't blame me). Those 2+2's joining the Reunion will need to purchase a "Judged Weekend Entry" for $45, which entitles car & driver entry for Friday, Saturday & Sunday. Those of you who have not previously attended the Norwalk show, this is a bargain. You get to enjoy all the Pontiac drag racing, car show & flea market venues. Between Ames & PY, you can virtually eat for free the whole weekend, including a free one-pound ice cream cone!
We will have our own designated parking area on Saturday for judging. Further details as they develop.
OldInjun
Admin
graph

Poll question:
I am considering making T-Shirts for this event. Preliminary design below, subject to improvement:

How many of you would be interested?
OldInjun
Admin
graph
Last Edit: 2014/03/04 09:13 By OldInjun.

I would be interested. How much? That's the strangest looking "86 2+2 aerocoupe I've ever seen!
2+2=10
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1234567
Copyright © 2024 Pontiac 2+2 Registry · Website by  Garnet Design Group