| 
Register
Banner
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

2+2 Reunion @ Norwalk?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 123
TOPIC: 2+2 Reunion @ Norwalk?
Re: 2+2 Reunion @ Norwalk? 11 Years, 10 Months ago  
Great!! Can't wait.
79yellow
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:2+2 Reunion @ Norwalk? 11 Years, 10 Months ago  
Can I get any info on this event on line or anywhere else???
Thanks
Paul
pttoby
graphgraph

You bet - to get info on the main event Click here for link
If yo haven't yet attended the Ames Tri-Power Nationals, you have to put it on your list of must-do car events. There is something for every Pontiac'er - judged car show, car corral, flea market, and high-powered drag racing - all in one venue. Ames does a great job as the event sponsor, generously providing refreshments, meals, and giveaways. Last year I even won back my entry fee (hard cash on the spot). Except for 900 miles worth of premium gas, a very inexpensive weekend of Pontiac fun!

For more info specific to the 2+2 Reunion, stay tuned right here. As this is the first of its kind at Norwalk (and hopefully - depending on attendance - the first of many) plans for the 2+2 Reunion are still being formulated. The more 2+2's that show up, the more cooperation we will get from the event promoters. It's up to you guys to demonstrate your support for the 2+2 niche of the Pontiac hobby if you want this to continue into the future.

Hope to see you there!
OldInjun
Admin
graph

Here's an exclusive "Norwalk Room Alert" for you Registry members - we aim to give you value for every cent of your membership fee (okay, that's just a joke - we're not going to start charging):

I just booked some rooms for Norwalk. The promoters have worked out a discounted rate of $70.99/night at the Motel 6 in Milan,OH - 7.6 miles from the Summit Motorsports Park. For those who haven't attended before, Norwalk is apparently a hotbed of summer tourism (go figure), so mediocre rooms are scarce and over-priced. This rate is actually pretty good, so they'll probably go quickly.
You can contact the motel at 419 499-8001. Do not hit any of the voice prompts - just wait for the front desk to pick up. I initially dialed for "future reservations" and was told that only one room was left. The front desk people have access to some rooms that are set aside. You need to mention that you are attending the "Pontiac Nationals" and ask for the "TRI POWER RATE".
You snooze, you lose. Or, you will snooze in a pop-up tent, as I did the last two years. Actually, it wasn't that bad.
OldInjun
Admin
graph
Last Edit: 2012/06/02 13:22 By OldInjun.

Re:2+2 Reunion @ Norwalk? 11 Years, 9 Months ago  
I spoke with the good folks at Super Duty Promotions, and plans for the 2+2 Reunion are coming together. We will be parking all the 2+2's together, so I hope we have an impressive contingent.
Any suggestions on what we can do to make this a good experience, send it to me, please.
OldInjun
Admin
graph

Go to topPage: 123
Copyright © 2024 Pontiac 2+2 Registry · Website by  Garnet Design Group