| 
Register
Banner
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Pontiac Fall Meet 9/26 at A. W. Golden-Reading,PA
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Pontiac Fall Meet 9/26 at A. W. Golden-Reading,PA
Pontiac Fall Meet 9/26 at A. W. Golden-Reading,PA 13 Years, 7 Months ago  
Just received this email notification, so I'm passing it on. I've attended this show the last two years - really well done, great cars, all Pontiac/Oakland. Hope to see some of you there!
Jack

Pontiac Fall Meet on Sunday September 26, 2010 at A. W. Golden Route 61 in Reading, Pennsylvania‏

Sent: Fri 9/17/10 2:08 PM
To: Pontiac Fall Meet

To fellow Pontiac enthusiast:

I would like to invite you and your Pontiac or Oakland to attend the 36th Annual Keystone State Chapter, Pontiac Oakland Club International, Fall Meet on Sunday September 26, 2010 at A. W. Golden Route 61 in Reading, Pennsylvania celebrating the 50th anniversary of the 1960 Wide-Track Pontiac!

The Keystone State Chapter members and the A. W. Golden Route 61 team have an exciting day planned for all who attend:

* Noted auto events DJ John “Johnny D” Naugle will provide a lively tempo throughout the day while acting as our “master of ceremonies.”
* Beautiful dash plaques to first 75 cars.
* Goodie bags
* Photographer Aimee Herbert will be at the Fall Meet to take pictures of all the cars as they arrive and offer photos and photo merchandise during the meet.
* Food for the Fall Meet will be offered by Smokin' Koby's Hilltop Bar-B-Que featuring his famous pulled pork sandwiches along with popular Bonneville Burgers, Firebird Franks, beverages and more to benefit Boy Scout Troop 307.
* Showrooms open for the comfort and convenience of all participants.
* Class judging by the Keystone State Chapter.
* Flea market vendors
* Best of Show and Dealer Choice awards.

Complete information about the meet is on the website Pontiac Fall Meet, including directions and the registration form you can down load and print.

Please join us for wonderful day in Reading showing off your Pontiac or Oakland while visiting with fellow Pontiac enthusiasts at this year's GRRRReat Pontiac Fall Meet.

If you plan to attend send me an email so we can plan for your arrival or let me know if you have any questions.

Please forward this email to anyone you know who may be interested in attending the Pontiac Fall Meet.

Best regards,

Albert Golden
OldInjun
Admin
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Copyright © 2024 Pontiac 2+2 Registry · Website by  Garnet Design Group