| 
Register
Banner
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Woodward Dream Cruise
Woodward Dream Cruise 13 Years, 7 Months ago  
Just got back from Detroit visiting my wife's family (interesting how I planned it over Dream Cruise Weekend). First time attending and I must say I think I died and gone to heaven. If you have never attended...just to watch...you need to go.

With 30,000-40,000 cars participating I figured I would view at least one 2+2 and at 6 pm on Sat on the other side of Woodward going the other way I saw a beautiful (at least from 50 yards) Mayfair Maze '65 2+2 HT.

Great time
BigBrother
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Woodward Dream Cruise 13 Years, 7 Months ago  

With 30,000-40,000 cars participating
WOW! 30,000-40,000 cars? As my 18 yr. old says, "OMG!"

Also, I wonder if the Mayfair Maize car belongs to Art Dempsey. He lives near there and owns/used to own a beautiful mayfair maize '65 2+2. If I can find, re-size a pic, I'll post it here.
19652plus2
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2010/08/24 15:40 By 19652plus2.

That is a beauty. Couldn't tell for sure but whoevers it was jumped out at me from maybe 100 yards away...across 8 lanes of cars on the outside lane in a sea of classics.
BigBrother
graphgraph

I am jealous - maybe next year I'll leave Norwalk & go straight to Detroit for the Woodward Cruise!
Then I can come home to talk to my wife's divorce attorney.
OldInjun
Admin
graph

Re:Woodward Dream Cruise 13 Years ago  
THE DREAM CRUISE IS A "MUST ATTEND" AT LEAST ONCE IN A LIFETIME. I ATTENDED THE LAST 3 YRS, I BOUGHT A CAR OUT THERE IN 2008. WITH NO DRIVER TO GET IT HOME, LOL, FLEW MY BUDDY IN AND IT WORKED OUT...
BUT THERE WAS A GUY THERE WITH 2 67' 2+2'S. A BLUE CONVERT. AND BLUE HARDTOP SITTING SIDE BY SIDE, SAME OWNER. I HAVE A PIC OF THE VERT. I WILL POST IT...I BELIEVE THESE CARS WERE FEATURED IN H.P. PONTIAC MAGAZINE WITHIN LAST COUPLE YRS. BOTH SWEET CARS.
Dragartim
graphgraph

Re:Woodward Dream Cruise 13 Years ago  
I know the cars - they are beautiful restorations. I invited the owner (whose name I won't mention) to register them here, and he asked me how much I was willing to pay him. One of the few times in my life I have been at a loss for words.
OldInjun
Admin
graph

Go to topPage: 1
Copyright © 2024 Pontiac 2+2 Registry · Website by  Garnet Design Group