| 
Register
Banner
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

New guy....Can you help??
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: New guy....Can you help??
New guy....Can you help?? 13 Years, 10 Months ago  
Hello everyone, new guy here to the board, but a long time pontiac driver. My love affair started with a 67 Catalina and went from there to a Trans-Am and eventually the family Grand-Am.....then more of life came (ugghhh!) and things were pretty quiet.

Fast forward -so now since most things are paid for and the kids are almost gone, sweetie pie says myabe we can start looking for a little project. I had always liked the 1986 2+2, but wanted a notchback car with T-Tops. I know what your saying...why not get a Monte SS?
This friends, is where they say "the plot thickens" and is the reason I need help.

I'm aware of the the only black 2+2 made and have seen a pic of it at the Talladega Speedway Museum. What I was unaware of is that Pontiac made a Few "Brass Hat" 2+2 cars.....really? WOW!!! -again, why I need the boards knowledgeable help.

These 2+2 cars were maroon with grey bottoms and the resident stripes. After talking to some guys on the beore black(Buick) msg board, I was told one of these cars resides at the GM Heritage Museum. A loooong time ago, I think I "googled" it and got one pic from somewhere. I put it below, but have not been able to find it on the internet again.
So my intention is to build a replica. I want to build a car that will honor the Pontiac brand, and show a little history.

That said, I'm hopful someone on the board knows about these brass hat cars, and if anyone has pictures it would be greatly appriciated.....heck, if you could even point me in the right direction I'd be most greatful!

Thanks!
Chris
BadDad5
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: New guy....Can you help?? 13 Years, 10 Months ago  
...sorry, I think I put the pic in the gallery...
BadDad5
graphgraph

Re: New guy....Can you help?? 13 Years, 10 Months ago  
I'm not that knowledgeable about the '86 2+2. perhaps others will pitch in here, or you can contact Pontiacman directly - so far the only '86 owner registered.
Good luck!
OldInjun
Admin
graph

Go to topPage: 1
Copyright © 2024 Pontiac 2+2 Registry · Website by  Garnet Design Group