| 
Register
Banner
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

NON 2+2 REGISTERED
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: NON 2+2 REGISTERED
NON 2+2 REGISTERED 10 Years, 6 Months ago  
NOT SURE WHY A '67 EXECUTIVE IS REGISTERED
I HOPE IT DOESNT ENCOURAGE OTHERS TO REGISTER NON 2+2'S WHICH MAY CONFUSE THE TRUE NUMBER OF ACTUAL 2+2'S REGISTERED
421 HO
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:NON 2+2 REGISTERED 10 Years, 6 Months ago  
gotta understand the poor executives dilemma, no club to turn to, the engine under the hood of some were as respectable as the 338 horses originally under your hood....lets wish them well..
john
graphgraph

Re:NON 2+2 REGISTERED 10 Years, 5 Months ago  
ALL GOOD & WELL JOHN, THE POINT IS, I THOUGHT, WAS TO KEEP AN ACCURATE RECORD OF SURVIVING 2+2'S.
421 HO 2
graphgraph

Good catch, thanks.
The gentleman registered his Executive, thinking that this was for all Big Pontiacs of that year. I explained to him that it didn't qualify, but would approve his membership on the Registry as a "non-owner", of which we have approximately 20 other individuals. They are either fans of 2+2's or intend to buy one, so I grant them site privileges.
The error was mine - I meant to delete the details on his vehicle before approving his membership, but neglected to do so. It is corrected now.
(BTW, John, your emails keep getting returned. Please send me your new email address.)
OldInjun
Admin
graph

great to see a spirit of inclusiveness, if understandably limited, good to see a little action on this site, would be great to hear more down-under news on 2+2s, gatherings, etc.pep up the rather light traffic at this site, I have been to several car shows last month, one coming up (local Baltimore area) this week end. Most folks don't know what a 2+2 is
john
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2013/10/03 15:03 By john.

WELL, THAT WONT TAKE LONG........
I KNOW OF 2 OTHERS, BOTH '65s 1 IN SYDNEY, 1 IN MELBOURNE I THINK, PLUS MY 2. & YEARS AGO I SAW A CANADIAN '67 IN A CAR TRADER MAG. & AS FAR AS CLUBS GO NO ONE EVEN KNOWS WAT A 2+2 IS DOWN HERE.... I SURE DIDNT
421 HO 2
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 12
Copyright © 2024 Pontiac 2+2 Registry · Website by  Garnet Design Group