| 
Register
Banner
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Just sayin'
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Just sayin'
Just sayin' 3 Years, 6 Months ago  
Maybe we need a tutorial on how to take advantage of the features on this website.
Not pointing any fingers here, but a Registry member just shared with me a 2+2-themed song that they thought I'd never heard of. That song, "Little 2+2" by the Hombres, has been linked to the home page for years.
I guess it's shame on me for not making it more obvious, so let me help familiarize some of you. Check out this link on the home page:

which will take you to a page where you can play any of three Pontiac-themed songs appropriate to our cars.

Record them, play them over a blue-tooth speaker at your car events. Sure to be a conversation starter.
Who needs "Little GTO", anyway?
OldInjun
Admin
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2020/09/24 11:54 By OldInjun.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Just sayin' 3 Years, 6 Months ago  
On this topic, we don't get a lot of traffic on this forum. I know it's a small community, but energy begets energy. If there are few new posts here, people stop coming back. Let's face it, it's boring.
So I would encourage more posts.
I also encourage people to explore this website. Our developer at Garnet Design Group and I have invested a lot of thought and time in making certain that we offer a wealth of Pontiac 2+2 information on this site. I humbly submit that we have no competition in that regard.
So look around. The music link is only one example. There are many website links and articles to explore. There are phots and videos. You can delve into the Registry itself to see how many 2+2's are registered, and search by year, body style, drive train option, etc. I think the more you look the more value you will find. It's like Mikey said.
I also welcome any input. Got something interesting to share? Give it to me. If it has value for the members, I'll see that it is posted. Have a suggestion for improvement? I'll consider adopting it.

Jack Anderson
2+2 Registry host
OldInjun
Admin
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Copyright © 2024 Pontiac 2+2 Registry · Website by  Garnet Design Group