| 
Register
Banner
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

'63 Catalina 2-dr coupe
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: '63 Catalina 2-dr coupe
'63 Catalina 2-dr coupe 10 Years, 2 Months ago  
Okay, it's not a 2+2, but I like to think that, had Pontiac thought of it, the '63 model would have been among the best 2+2's.
I just bought this car 4 months ago with the intention of making it my drag strip car, but a turnkey '63 race car has just become available, so I may go that way.
This is a very original 2-door coupe, repainted in original color Marimba Red (some people call it burgundy) with a nice red fabric bench seat interior. Chrome/stainless are in nice condition. Body is straight. Entire drive train appears to be factory original, a 389 2-BBL (although the PHS docs say it was a 4-BBL engine - I still need to figure that out), 3-speed manual column-shift, 3:23 posi-traction, dual exhaust.
I've had the entire front suspension rebuilt - all new bushings, ball joints, nicely blasted & painted. The car runs great - I wouldn't hesitate to jump in it today and drive it coast-to-coast.
I'll sell it for what I've got in it - $11,000 - for a quick sale. Call Jack @ 302 353-0244 or email: jgand789@hotmail.com

SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!

SOLD!
OldInjun
Admin
graph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2014/03/29 15:40 By OldInjun.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Copyright © 2024 Pontiac 2+2 Registry · Website by  Garnet Design Group