| 
Register
Banner
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

1964 Catalina 2+2
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: 1964 Catalina 2+2
1964 Catalina 2+2 11 Years, 2 Months ago  
Time for a change!! My 64 Catalina 2+2 IS FOR SALE @dr.coupe, 80.000 mi. on car appr. 20,000 on rebuilt org. block engine. Trans. has been updated to a "turbo 350" Engine has dualquads Comp Cam Crane conversion distributor. Car is from South Carolina & solid car. Pwr. strg, & brakes, pwr. windows & rear deck ant. Tinted factory glass. @:67 rr. gears & will get 15 + MPG on the hwy @ 65mph Cragar S/S mags & 225 X 14 radials, reel out trunk light, Asking $15,500 & can deliver for Costs. 905 986 5126 or dualquadpete@hotmail.com
dualquad
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: 1964 Catalina 2+2 11 Years, 2 Months ago  
Can't believe some people, had a fellow interested in the 64,came to see it but said "he really wants a 64 chevyS/S Checked the car all over & under & even with a magnet,NO BONDO said best car he's looked at will call me back!! Calls back & says NO GO still wants a S/S but doesn't want to pay the $30 to $45 G's their asking!!! Maybe I should put "BOW TIE" emblems on it?????
dualquad
graphgraph

Re: 1964 Catalina 2+2 10 Years, 8 Months ago  
Market is DEAD !!!!! Up here, only calls I got were "trade' for motorcycles when I had it on KIJIJI site!!! Don't really care if I sell it or not now!!! Taking it to car show In Charleston W.V. in Oct. Enjoy driving it & the Torpedo back, & now not afraid to drive either one ANYWHERE as the 52 is just as reliable as the 64 has been over the yrs. I've owned it!!! Pete
dualquad
graphgraph

Re: 1964 Catalina 2+2 10 Years, 8 Months ago  
Pete -
Sorry to hear your '64 is not yielding the price it deserves, but there is a bright side -
Next year is the 50th Anniversary of the 2+2, so you can enjoy your car's special status. I am organizing a 50th Reunion @ Norwalk for August '04 - you should bring your car. Who knows, you might sell it there.
OldInjun
Admin
graph

Re: 1964 Catalina 2+2 10 Years, 7 Months ago  
Taking the 64 to Charleston W.V. for the Doo Wop show [Oct. 2nd. to 6th] 3rd. time I've been to this one & throw the sign in the window & see 'what happens"!!!! Don't think theres any "problem" selling this in the States???? Pete
dualquad
graphgraph

Re: 1964 Catalina 2+2 10 Years, 7 Months ago  
You will probably sell it more easily there than up in the frozen North. f you do, please ask the proud new owner to register it in their name.
If you don't have luck there or elsewhere, you may consider putting it in the car corral at Fall Hershey (PA), second weekend every October. It's the largest collectible car show in the world, and draws buyers from EVERYWHERE.
The Doo Wop sounds like a neat show - post some pictures, please.
OldInjun
Admin
graph

Go to topPage: 12
Copyright © 2024 Pontiac 2+2 Registry · Website by  Garnet Design Group