| 
Register
Banner
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Nice 1966 2+2 on ebay
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Nice 1966 2+2 on ebay
Nice 1966 2+2 on ebay 13 Years, 10 Months ago  
BigBrother
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Nice 1966 2+2 on ebay 13 Years, 10 Months ago  
Looks to be a very nice car at a fair price. Wrong replacement engine, though. If they wanted to go H.O., should be a YK code for automatic car
OldInjun
Admin
graph

Did any of you guys take a look at the 67 that was just on Ebay (didn't sell)? This is an excerpt from the ad:

"Vin. 252877p226881. I have owned this car for 20 years and it did run great when it was parked 13 years ago. I was told it had a rebuilt motor with less then 30000 miles. I was told that the heads were dealer install and does not have numbers stamped on them. I was told the car is all original. Motor was blue printed and built by John Delorean's brother George, at Avon Motors Rochester, Michigan in the early 1980’s."

So it looks like I should be looking for an engine code of either Y2 or YH; you guys know the difference between these codes? Both look the same to me, 428 with automatic.
kmaynard
graphgraph

I'm not familiar with the Y2 code - could be a police engine option? I think the standard code would be the YH.
When shopping for a car, I would never pay a premium for "I was told..." features. If it ain't documented, it ain't real.
OldInjun
Admin
graph

Go to topPage: 1
Copyright © 2024 Pontiac 2+2 Registry · Website by  Garnet Design Group