| 
Register
Banner
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

. . 1968 Parisienne 2+2 Convertible
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: . . 1968 Parisienne 2+2 Convertible
. . 1968 Parisienne 2+2 Convertible 9 Years, 2 Months ago  
. . Hello, , Have to sell a very nice 1968 Pontiac Parisienne 2+2 Convertible. . Parisienne is the Canadian version of a Catalina or Bonneville. . A Pontiac body on a Chevy Impala frame and drive line. . That's the way they did them up there. . It is the 2+2 which is the sport version. . It has bucket seats, center console and power windows. . Has new interior and top. . Paint was done before I got it. . Completely rebuilt original numbers matching 327 engine and all new seals in the PowerGlide transmission. .

. . While the car looks nice it is not a show car and does have some paint flaws and some of the chrome parts and emblems are not the best. . Rear bumper is very good and I have a new front bumper that will go with the car. . Has all new suspension bushings front and rear. . Tires are very good. . Car had some rust repairs in the past. . New quarter panels and floors patched. . No rust anywhere on the body. . All glass is good. . Glass back window. .

. . I also have a set of fender skirts that will go with the car. . They will need a small amount of fitting and a set of skirt mount clips. . I have an aftermarket A/C unit that can go with the car. . The compressor and condenser are already mounted. . The underdash evaporator and hoses are in the trunk. .

. . Does have the original owners manual and Protecto plate. .
hdcolo
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2015/02/21 14:33 By hdcolo.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: . . 1968 Parisienne 2+2 Convertible 9 Years, 2 Months ago  
What engine? I think the 283 was dropped for 1968, so It should have a 327 powerglide or TH400. Have you got some pix?
CORVAIRWILD
graphgraph

Re: . . 1968 Parisienne 2+2 Convertible 9 Years, 2 Months ago  
. . It has the 327 with the PowerGlide. .
hdcolo
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
Copyright © 2024 Pontiac 2+2 Registry · Website by  Garnet Design Group